Reboot Creative Teams 2011
DC Comics Reboot Creative Teams announced
MAY 2011: DC Comics announcing creative teams for the renumbering series event back to #1 DC Comics blog site
I admit DC Comics is good at getting themselves a boatload of free publicity through the mainstream media (some of which is owned by their joint parent company Time-Warner) by these "event" announcements. Either some major hero is getting 'killed' or transformed in some radical (and newsworthy) way, or some other 'shocking' tangent is put forth that is understandable to a swath of the non-comics reading public which more or less knows the characters through movies and TVs.
Some of the creative teams for the coming Renaming event:
- Brian Azzarello and artist Cliff Chiang on Wonder Woman No.1.
- JT Krul and Dan Jurgens on the Green Arrow No. 1 (cover by Brett Booth).
- Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis on Aquaman No. 1 (cover by Reis and Joe Prado).
- Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato on Flash No. 1.
- Ethan Van Scive, Gail Simone and Yildiray Cinar on the Fury of Firestorm No. 1.
- Eric Wallace and Roger Robinson on Mister Terrific No. 1.
- Tony Daniel and Philip Tan on the Savage Hawkman No. 1.
Original page June, 2011 | Updated October 2020