Legendary American underground cartoonist who has had a long 50+ year career. Corben has produced art and stories for all of the larger comic companies, among his many self-produced books.
Richard Corben - Premature Burial 2014
Corben's version of Edgar Allen Poe tales with his own alterations, this is another batch via Dark Horse Comics.
Rich Corben - Ragemoor 2012
Read more on Ragemoor here
Corben cover to Creepy #12 from Dark Horse
Corben's revenge-zombie-ghoul cover for Dark Horses' re-animated Creepy. See cover enlarged.
See a page from Creepy #12 written and drawn by Corben.
Richard 'Rich' Corben
- House on the Borderland Page 1 - Pepper gave a Savage challenge
- House on the Borderland Page 2 - "I stood on an opalescent beach.."
- House on the Borderland Page 3 - Swine Seige Attack
- House on the Borderland Page 4 - Pepper in the Woods
- Richard Corben "Bloodstar"- Page A
- Richard Corben "Bloodstar"- Page B
- Richard Corben "Bloodstar"- Page C
- Page from Edgar Allen Poe's Haunt of Horror
- Cover Edgar Allen Poe's Haunt of Horror
- Poe Haunt of Horror "Scientifically impossible!"
(Above) A panel from Corben's Batman tale that was in the 1998 "Batman Black & White collection"
Corben cover for Bat out of Hell
See the record album cover art enlarged.
Original Page Oct 2013| Updated June 2015
DC New Talent Showcase now open
Feb 2017: DC's effort to look at new artists is underway for the month of February (the writers workshop will be in March). To see the artist application page, go here: www.dccomicstalentworkshop.com
More Working in Comics