Spider-Man and Deadpool
After 126 days, Deadpool closes at $782,612,155Release Date February 12, 2016
Close Date June 16, 2016
Top Earning World Wide Superhero Films
List Updated Dec 26, 2016
*Currently in release in movie theatres
- The Avengers (2012 Marvel Studios) $1,511,757,910 Billion
- Avengers Age of Ultron (2015 Marvel Studios) $1.402 Billion
- Iron Man 3 (2013 Marvel Studios) $1,212,795,474 Billion
- Captain America Civil War: $1,153,294,011
- Dark Knight Rises (2012 Warners) 1,081,036,828 Billion
- The Dark Knight (2008 Warners Bros) $1,004,558,444 Billion
- Spiderman 3 (2007 Sony) $890.9 Million
- Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice (Warners 2016) $872,662,631
- Spiderman (2002 Sony) $821.7 Million
- Spiderman 2 (2004 Sony) $783.8 Million
- Deadpool (Fox and Marvel) - $778,682,681
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014 Marvel) $772.152 Million ($332 million domestic)
- Amazing Spider-Man (2012 Sony) $752,216,557 ($262,030,663 Domestic)
- X-Men Days of Future Past (2014 Fox) $746,045,700 Million
- Suicide Squad (Warners 2016) $744,285,963
- Captain America 2 - The Winter Soldier (Marvel-Sony-Perception) $714,083,572 Million
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Columbia/Sony 2014) $708,294,944
- Man of Steel (2013 Warners) $668,045,518 ($291,045,518 domestic)
- Dr Strange (2016 Marvel Entertainment) $656,065,966 Million
- Thor The Dark World (2013 Buena Vista) $639,317,634 Million ($205,517,634 Domestic)
See a complete list: The Top Earning Super Hero Movies
After 126 days in release, Deadpool finally closed on June 16, 2016 with a worldwide gross of $780,479,231 million
After 45 days in release, Deadpool at $738,960,346 Million worldwide.
Deadpool clears $600 million worldwide
March 2, 2016: The $58 million production budget on Deadpool has been dwarfed by robust worldwide returns: $290,439,707 at regular North American markets and foreign earnings of $328,820,937 with a grand-total worldwide gross of: $619,260,644 after 19 days in theaters. This also makes Deadpool the 3rd highest grossing R-rated film of all time (according to boxofficemojo).
Deadpool already at $282 million Worldwide
Feb 15, 2016: Marvel, TSG Entertainment and Twentieth Century Fox put together a $60 million dollar production budget for Deadpool and it has already pounded through a $282 boxoffice return for opening weekend.
Earnings so far: domestic North American market $150,000,000, foreign market earnings $132,100,000 for worldwide total: $282,100,000 (Source: Boxofficermojo)
"Record Breaker: A Look at the Box Office Records 'Deadpool' Has Already Broken
Deadpool brought in an estimated $47.5 million on Friday, the largest Friday ever in February, besting Fifty Shades of Grey's $30.2 million Friday last year by a whopping $17.3 million. Projections now have the film opening with $110-116 million for the three-day weekend and possibly as much as $130 million for the four-day, both of which would obviously be records.
Additionally, this will become the largest opening weekend for any film starring Ryan Reynolds."
Article at BoxofficeMojo
Iron Fist Just Got Served
She-Hulk #9 Variant: Deadpool
Original Page June 2015 | Updated March 2016