Spider-Man and Deadpool
After 126 days, Deadpool closes at $782,612,155Release Date February 12, 2016
Close Date June 16, 2016
Top Earning World Wide Superhero Films
List Updated May 8, 2017
*Currently in release in movie theatres
- The Avengers (2012 Marvel Studios) $1,511,757,910 Billion
- Avengers Age of Ultron (2015 Marvel Studios) $1.402 Billion
- Iron Man 3 (2013 Marvel Studios) $1,212,795,474 Billion
- Captain America Civil War: $1,153,294,011
- Dark Knight Rises (2012 Warners) 1,081,036,828 Billion
- The Dark Knight (2008 Warners Bros) $1,004,558,444 Billion
- Spiderman 3 (2007 Sony) $890.9 Million
- Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice (Warners 2016) $872,662,631
- Spiderman (2002 Sony) $821.7 Million
- Spiderman 2 (2004 Sony) $783.8 Million
24. Logan (2017 Fox) $608,578,340 million
29. Kong: Skull Island (2017 Warners) - $564,400,039 Worldwide
32. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (2017 Marvel-Disney) $431,548,346 Million
45. The LEGO Batman Movie (2017 Warners) $310,032,902 Worldwide
52.Ghost in the Shell (2017 Paramount) - $168,352,290 million worldwide
53.Power Rangers (2017 Lionsgate) - $135,180,272 worldwide
See a complete list: The Top Earning Super Hero Movies
After 126 days in release, Deadpool finally closed on June 16, 2016 with a worldwide gross of $780,479,231 million
After 45 days in release, Deadpool at $738,960,346 Million worldwide.
Deadpool clears $600 million worldwide
March 2, 2016: The $58 million production budget on Deadpool has been dwarfed by robust worldwide returns: $290,439,707 at regular North American markets and foreign earnings of $328,820,937 with a grand-total worldwide gross of: $619,260,644 after 19 days in theaters. This also makes Deadpool the 3rd highest grossing R-rated film of all time (according to boxofficemojo).
Deadpool already at $282 million Worldwide
Feb 15, 2016: Marvel, TSG Entertainment and Twentieth Century Fox put together a $60 million dollar production budget for Deadpool and it has already pounded through a $282 boxoffice return for opening weekend.
Earnings so far: domestic North American market $150,000,000, foreign market earnings $132,100,000 for worldwide total: $282,100,000 (Source: Boxofficermojo)
"Record Breaker: A Look at the Box Office Records 'Deadpool' Has Already Broken
Deadpool brought in an estimated $47.5 million on Friday, the largest Friday ever in February, besting Fifty Shades of Grey's $30.2 million Friday last year by a whopping $17.3 million. Projections now have the film opening with $110-116 million for the three-day weekend and possibly as much as $130 million for the four-day, both of which would obviously be records.
Additionally, this will become the largest opening weekend for any film starring Ryan Reynolds."
Article at BoxofficeMojo
Iron Fist Just Got Served
She-Hulk #9 Variant: Deadpool
Original Page June 2015 | Updated March 2016