ARCHIVE PAGE 212 - April 2014
Previous posts that appeared on the front page of comic book brain.com
Dave Johnson and Andrew Robinson: Superman Red Son
Wonder Woman pages from the new collection of the 2003 Mark Miller/Dave Johnson/Andrew Robinson counter-epic Superman Red Son.
More Andrew Robinson
Captain America II already clearing $300 million
April 6, 2014: Captain America Winter Soldier has made $39 million USD just in China, the world's second largest theater market, so far this weekend. Grand totals for this sequel (the original Captain America the First Avenger made $368.6 Million in 2011) now stand just over $300 million worldwide.
Top Earning World Wide Superhero Films
List Updated Sept 14, 2017
Ranked by World Wide Earnings
*Currently in release in movie theatres
- The Avengers (2012 Marvel Studios) $1,511,757,910 Billion
- Avengers Age of Ultron (2015 Marvel Studios) $1.402 Billion
- Iron Man 3 (2013 Marvel Studios) $1,212,795,474 Billion
- Captain America Civil War: $1,153,294,011
- Dark Knight Rises (2012 Warners) 1,081,036,828 Billion
- The Dark Knight (2008 Warners Bros) $1,004,558,444 Billion
- Spiderman 3 (2007 Sony) $890.9 Million
- Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice (Warners 2016) $872,662,631
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (2017 Marvel-Disney) $863,365,406 Worldwide
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (Sony 2017) $823,973,588
12. Wonder Woman (2017 Warners) $816,501,312 Million
55. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017 STX Entertainment) $89,362,969 Worldwide
60. Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017 Fox) - $104,685,194 worldwide
Dave Bullock art: Batman Rides
Dave Bullock artwork, Batman Black and White #2.
Shawn McManus Creeper Cover #5
Cover by Shawn McManus - see cover art enlarged.
Brian Bolland cover Spirit #26
More The Spirit
Ant-Man must not escape
Wolverine, Punisher, Iron-Man confront Ant-Man - art by Steve Ditko.
Savage Wolverine 16
Savage Wolverine 16 - cover, art and story by Richard Isanove. Wolverine in suspenders fights a jail house mob.
Nancy - in the cold, 1946
Ernie Bushmiller uses one of his in-jokes that helped make his strip unique (it's still running, though by other hands. Bushmiller began using assistants in 1979 after his diagnoses with Parkinson's disease). More Nancy
Batman in Crime Alley
Manapaul & Buccellato Batman
Original Page April 12, 2014